Thursday, August 11, 2011

Books I got at the Library #1

Hello dear readers! I've thought a little about this, and decided that I'll be posting the books I get at the library in separate posts every time I've been there. This will approx. be every week, but I might skip/miss some weeks.
Anyways, on to the books!


I went on a random "GRAB-EVERYTHING-YOU-CAN-AND-RUN"-spree, so I just picked whatever caught my eye, which is:
Secret Lives by Gabriella Poole
Beautiful Malice by Rebecca James
Tide of Terror by Justin Somper - yay no. 2!! Review of the first one in the series will be up probably next week.. :)
Sandheder og løgne by Mette Julin (Truths and Lies, not translated)
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith

And these two as well:


The Other Queen by Philippa Gregory
Honey Tongues by Helene Uri

Aaaaand that's about it. I've bought/gotten some more books, but since they're not from the library, they will be in my "Book I got in August"-post later this month.

Frederikke, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment