Monday, August 1, 2011

Books I got in Scotland

So, as some of you may know I returned from Scotland yesterday and what can I say - I've never felt more at home than there. But that's not what you wanna hear about, is it! You wanna know what books I got. Alright, first up I bought five books in a second-hand bookshop.


The Soddit: Or, Let's Cash in Again by Adam Roberts which I am not really that excited to read, but c'mon: LotR and it was cheap as hell. So yeah.

Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zevin which I am already reading and so far liking. :)

The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger which I am looking forward to read very very muchly. Yes.

The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan. I've only heard good things about this, so really excited! :D

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak which I am equally excited for.


I also bought:

A Game of Thrones and A Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin and I don't even know why I bought these but they will be read. Sometime. Soon. Maybe not. Not soon. I guess. Okay.

ALSO

I've just returned from the library with these pretties:


Four of them are sequels and one is no. 3 in a series. And you know what? I've only read no. 1 in the Hush, Hush series. I am so smart. Anyways,

Kissing Coffins by Ellen Schreiber
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World by Bryan Lee O'Malley
The Carbon Diaries 2017 by Saci Lloyd
Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick (yeah, the Danish title is a little confusing o.O)

Bene. I will get back to reading now! Bye!

Frederikke, out.

1 comment:

  1. I think so, but I might be wrong. Well, I think they just want us to read the book, and if we find it to be good we'll tell others about it so they can read the book as well. They didn't ask about a review of anything.
    Same goes for me. I've read the book three times before. I love the series too except for how Katniss turns out to be in the end of book three. I Really lost a lot of respect for her.

    www.breakingfree.dk/annenikoline

    ReplyDelete