Monday, September 5, 2011

Books I got... (1)

I think I'm going to begin taking part in In My Mailbox, but not every week and not on a Sunday. Usually on a Monday or Friday. :)


So, let's begin with the first IMM on Petaldew Reads EVER! Woo!




Welcome to Books I got... August Edition! This is my version of In My Mailbox, a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.


Okay, so this month I got these pretties:






Fallen by Lauren Kate on sale.
The Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls by Emilie Autumn came in the mail (finally - after all these years! Wait, it's only since October last year? Oh well.) and I'm freaking out about it. Haven't had time to really begin yet, though.
Born at Midnight by C. C. Hunter was on sale as well.
So You Think You Know the "Lord of the Rings"? by Clive Gifford which my dear friend Mette gifted me. Thank you for that. :)
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson. I've already read this one and I loved it!!! But my dad had an extra copy lying around, so he said I could have it. :)


I'm waiting on a lot of books (they're being shipped to me this instant), but you know how that is. Especially in Denmark. Lots of mail gets delayed. :P


And that's it for this month! What did you get in your mailbox? (Is that too Kristi-like?)


Frederikke, out.

3 comments:

  1. Hello there!
    Nice blog you've got here. :-)
    I was wondering if you only write posts about books or if you also sneak in some everyday stuff now and then? :-P

    Anyhow, I think I might venture back here in some days. As to your question about what is in my mailbox, well. Right now? - Nothing. I am currently waiting for the last book to arrive at the webfirm's base. So basically I have these 5 books that are ready to be shipped but I refuse to pay 75 kr for the bloody shipment. (Because I could have gotten an extra book for that kind of money!!!) I am hoping for the books to arrive either by the end of this week - i.e. friday, or at the beginning of the next.

    (BTW, feel free to check out my blog, it is kind off casual I do not blog much about books besides recommending the good books I have read and showing lists of all the books I have read. So if you don't like to read about boring stuff it might be a waste of your time to stop by. Haha :))
    -Cya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice mailbox this week. Born at Midnight looks like a good book. It is on my TBR list.
    Hope you enjoy your new books,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah. I ordered from www.elounge.com this time. Haven't ordered books from Amazon before but maybe I should do that the next time. :D

    So many books I feel like getting at the moment. I bought 28 books when I was in London early in august and I just bought so many series first books without buying the sequels. I grow very impatient when I really enjoyed the first book and preferably I would read the next ASAP. I think I read about 4-6 (good) starter books that are part of pretty long series, so it will take some time to acquire sequels to all those.

    ReplyDelete