Monday, September 26, 2011

Books I got... (2)



Welcome to Books I got... September Edition! This is my version of In My Mailbox, a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.


Okay so I only got two books this month, but it's still more than enough for me. :)
These are:

After Midnight by Lynn Viehl. I won this over at Karen Mahoney's - thank you!
Love Story by Jennifer Echols. For review - thank you so much Jennifer! I am already reading this and, haha, so much awkward. :D


That's it with books for this month!
What did you get in your mailbox?


Frederikke, out.

2 comments:

  1. I reviewed Love Story awhile back. I hope that you enjoy it. After midnight looks good. Happy reading. My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books, I've heard Love Story is really good :)

    Have a great week,

    Rachel @ Fictional Fantasy

    PS - Come and check out my IMM if you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete