Monday, October 10, 2011

Books I got at the Library #5



Hey y'all! :) So no review this Monday since I am way behind schedule. I have literally (almost) no time to read. But I will get to it, promise.


So yeah. I went to the library again aaandd...


Spring by William Horwood because green.
Cell by Stephen King. It's almost Halloween, guys. And I should probably start reading some King already. Because I haven't. Not ever. But yeah, I'll probably start around January so that's it for Halloween!
Heksebogen (not translated, The Witch Book) by Jan Kjær. (www.saxo.dk-link) Uuh, this book... Well I took it with me so it wouldn't be lonely. :)
The Fledging of Az Gabrielson by Jay Amory. So I've kinda already read this one but I do seriously not remember anything. The only thing I know is that I'm falling for angels.. Okay, well, Castiel that is. But when I arrived at the library earlier today, suddenly there were books about angels freakin' everywhere!... 


Enough rambling! 


Frederikke, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment