Monday, December 5, 2011

Books I got... (4)



Welcome to Books I got... November Edition! This is my version of In My Mailbox, a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

So as you know, I went to BogForum 2011, telling myself I couldn't really buy any books. And, strangely, I didn't!

I did get some, though.







Stalin's cows (still not translated, I believe) by Sofi Oksanen (signed). I mentioned this in my BogForum post
Dødens mange facetter (not translated; "The many ways of death") by Dennis Jürgensen (signed).  I mentioned this in my BogForum post as well.
The Awakening and The Struggle by L. J. Smith. I already had book 3&4.
Tunnelmanden by Dennis Jürgensen (somehow I failed to get him to sign this one).




I also won a signed copy of Where All the Dead Lie by J. T. Ellison via Shelf Awareness.



And I bought Richard Siken's Crush (these poems are to die for) and Keith R. A. DeCandido's Nevermore.


AND THAT'S ALL


Frederikke, out.

2 comments:

  1. Love L.J. Smith! She's a great author. Hope you enjoy your books!
    Em
    My IMM
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh signed books!! And Supernatural!! Awesome haul!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete