Monday, February 13, 2012

Books I got... (5)




Welcome to Books I got... December/January Edition! This is my version of In My Mailbox, a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.



Okay, so I know I've been more than absent. I practically abandoned this blog. There's a couple of personal reasons for that, but I am sorry. Mostly I just couldn't find the time. I'll try to revive this project, but it won't be as frequent.


Anyway! I got the best books ever in these two months. And I want to say thank you and I love you to all who gave me books for my birthday and Christmas. :)





Let's jump right into it, shall we? In December/January I got...

A Nemi comic by Lise Myhre I can't seem to find on Goodreads, but God I love it.
Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick. I won this from Sabine, thanks so much! :)
Nancy Richardson Fischer sent me a review copy of Pandora's Key, which I was absolutely thrilled to find out. Already read it, review'll be up soon.
My aunt got me House of Night #1-3 for Christmas, but since I already own them I returned them and got the Wordsworth Library Collections of Jane Austen's complete works and The Little Prince and other complete stories.
Maddy, whom I love to pieces, sent me Supernatural: John Winchester's Journal for my birthday and slkajfghasd thank you so much baby. <3
And yeah. I got a Kindle. Um. I have, so far, only used it for reading fanfiction. And I honestly don't think that's going to change. I mean, I want to like e-books but I just can't. I'd rather spend money on a tangible book.
I returned some other stuff I got, and brought back Kathryn Stockett's The Help and Sara Gruen's Water for Elephants. Very excited to read both.
And my very dear friend Elisabeth gave me Lauren Kate's Torment. I have yet to read the first one, but now I own both, ha! :)
And last but not least my signed copy of The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (pre-ordered back in September I think) arrived. It was very delayed, but it's OK. John signed it in green. :)

Okay, that's about it! I'll post my review of Pandora's Key later this week/next week. See ya! 


Frederikke, out.

1 comment:

  1. You have a very nice loot! I super love those Wordsworth Library Collections books! I am totally jealous. We don't have it here :( very nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete