Monday, March 5, 2012

Books I got... (6)



Welcome to Books I got... February Edition! This is my version of In My Mailbox, a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.




While buying a birthday present for my friend and the Band of Brothers Blu-Ray Collector's Edition-something for my dad earlier this month, I decided to treat myself to BBC Sherlock s2, Room by Emma Donoghue and Sherlock: A Study in Scarlet by Sir Athur Conan Doyle with an introduction written by Steven Moffat. Furthermore, my pre-ordered The Hunger Games: Movie Tie-in Edition by Suzanne Collins and The Hunger Games: Official Illustrated Movie Companion by Kate Egan arrived. Unfortunately I had to return the movie companion as it was literally torn to shreds. Amazon informs me a new copy is on it's way.




I entered a giveaway of The Girl Next Door: A Mystery by Brad Parks through Shelf Awareness in February and didn't win. Seeing as this is book no. 3 in its series, I figured that if I'd win I would somehow get the others and read them first -- unless it could be read independently. Next thing I know, though, I'm given a netgalley of it. Aaaaand now I don't know if I want to read it. E-books just aren't me. But we'll see!


Also, I may or may not have accidentally used my Amazon.com gift card to buy three new books yesterday.



Frederikke, out. (And by 'out' I mean sobbing in the corner because Hazel and Augustus).

No comments:

Post a Comment