Monday, April 2, 2012

Books I got... (7)




Welcome to Books I got... March Edition! This is my version of In My Mailbox, a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.




So, remember those three books I didn't regret buying? Well, they're here.




Kenneth Oppel's This Dark Endeavor because that man has been in my Top 5 Writers ever since I was eight or something. And I still enjoy his books so much. In fact I'm having major fangirl-panic attacks because Mr. Oppel recently said that the film adaptation has gotten one step closer..!!
Ian McEwan's Atonement because I saw the movie not long ago and lately I've been really fascinated by war related books and movies. Also, my friend Maddy hates it with passion. That should be reason enough to buy it, amirite?
Lastly, I bought these books just after finishing The Fault in Our Stars and since I've never liked Looking for Alaska but suddenly fell in love with John Green's writing, I thought: "................. Wait, he did other books too, right? Like... Paper Towns and An Abundance of Katherines," so yeah. I got myself Paper Towns.






And then I won yet another Danish copy of The Hunger Games from kino.dk. Seriously. But it's OK, I guess.
My other THG related book is the newly released The World of the Hunger Games by Kate Egan.
And my new copy of The Hunger Games: Official Illustrated Movie Companion arrived as well. 






Finally I won Jane and the Ghosts of Netley by Stephanie Barron in Rikki Donovan's Lunar Love Giveaway Hop! Thank you so much, Rikki! It's a completely adorable little paperback and I am so looking forward to reading it. :)


Frederikke, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment