Monday, May 7, 2012

Books I got... (8)


Welcome to Books I got... April Edition! This is my version of In My Mailbox, a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.



ALL THE BOOKS I GOT IN APRIL ARE SECOND-HAND!! ARE YOU PROUD OF ME YET? I AM PROUD OF ME.

Lolz, anyway:

Deadly D├ęcisions by Kathy Reichs because hellooooo I really like her mysteries OK.
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dawn of the Dreadfuls by Steve Hockensmith. Has anyone read this? Can you tell me if I should read book 0.5 or 1 first?
Band of Brothers, Pegasus Bridge and The Victors by Stephen E. Ambrose. I don't know what happened but all of a sudden I got a massive history boner, so Band of Brothers it is!
The Vampire Lestat and The Queen Of The Damned by Anne Rice and they're even the same edition as Interview with the Vampire so aw yis.



Oh and you know what? I won Reverence by Jeanie L. S. Galster in Laura from Burgandy Ice's Spring Cleaning Giveaway Hop. THANK YOU. :)




Frederikke, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment