Monday, June 4, 2012

Books I got... (9)



Welcome to Books I got... May Edition! This is my version of In My Mailbox, a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.




Sherlock's Home: The Empty House by Sherlock fans. This is written by fans. Written. By. Fans. And published! I just love fan books. Like, I seriously cannot think of anything better right now. If you know any PLEASE DO RECOMMEND THEM.
Avengers: Road to Marvel's The Avengers which is just Iron Man and Captain America comics but still perfect and I love it to death.
I got Bonjour Tristesse by Fran├žoise Sagan at the library, returned home, went to the living room, looked at my mum's bookshelves and saw it sitting there already. Oops?
Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein because female spies. You know??? Also I kinda really love the 40's.
My parents took an extended weekend trip to Prague and they bought me Golem: An Old Prague Tale by Jiri Votruba, this cute little gem in German, and ashdggshjd. <3 
Looking for Alaska by John Green. Also from the library. Read it. Hated it. Second chance?
The Dead Do Not Improve by Jay Caspian Kang,
The Watch: A Novel by Joydeep Roy-Bhattacharya,
I am Forbidden by Anouk Markovits and 
The Kissing List by Stephanie Reents are all from Hogarth. I won them through Shelf Awareness and it was the absolute highlight of my day when they arrived in the mail.


Frederikke, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment